This position serves as the communication hub for all customer support activities, and works directly with all departments to carry out any customer-related tasks. The Account Manager is the primary contact person for all current customers regarding established items, and a secondary contact regarding any new prospect or customer project initiatives. The goal of the Account Manager is to ensure that the company provides world-class service and support to all customers and the outside sales team.
- Reports to the Senior Account Manager
- Support sales team as needed to secure new customer projects and communicate any pertinent information related to an account or project
- Work with customers to take their project from initiation (customer purchase order) to completion (delivered goods), answer any questions, and address any concerns
- Work with quality team regarding any customer issues or concerns with our packaging
- Work with purchasing team to initiate new orders and monitor order status until completion, order customer samples, and manage logistics details
- Work with creative team to approve customer artwork and request feasibility of alternative decoration options
- Work with accounting team to initiate new customer credit applications, receipt of current customer deposits, and communicate with customer regarding past due invoices or changes in payment terms
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Service
- Provide product information to customers upon request; discuss any new product interest with sales person for opportunity follow-up
- Prepare quotes with product pricing, lead times and terms of sale
- Request and ship samples for customers
- Build and maintain customer relationships; take proactive approach to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Oversee customer projects from beginning to end; keep sales person updated on progress milestones and informed of potential issues
- Confirm sales orders to customers upon approval
- Obtain and provide freight quotes to customer; provide vendors and/or purchasing manager with shipping instructions
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries and returns; work with QC department to resolve quality issues
- Respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance; solicit customer feedback to improve service
- Treat customer orders and service activities with appropriate urgency
- Internal Support
- Maintain customer data for current and new customers in MAS200 and SalesForce.com
- Work with outside sales representatives to keep account activities up to date
- Communicate customer feedback and trends to sales and marketing
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions when needed; use reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Enter sales orders into MAS200, submit to purchasing for approval
- Generate domestic purchase orders in MAS200; communicate domestic orders to vendors upon approval
- Initiate customer credit applications and deposit requests
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required
- 5+ years in an account management or inside sales role required
- Experience with MAS200 & Salesforce.com preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be willing to be working with a collaborative approach daily
This position serves as the communication hub for all the CEO’s and serves as the individual responsible for managing their daily activity.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the co-CEO’s of the organization with any and all daily activities that they request assistance with
- Responsible for making all travel arrangements for co-CEO’s and prepare detailed information packets for their trips (including customer/vendor information)
- Track co-CEO’s expenses and receipts and assist in documenting the nature of expenses for expense reports with the Assistant Controller
- Perform personal tasks for co-CEO’s as needed
- Answer/screen phone calls for the co-CEO’s and address them as needed
- Manage co-CEO’s calendars
- Maintain executive break room
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- 7+ years in a similar position, managing multiple executives simultaneously required
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Flexibility a must
- Complex travel planning skills required
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Manager of Quality
This position contributes to the success of the Fusion Packaging by ensuring the overall quality of components and finished products in accordance with Fusion total quality standards. Serves as the primary contact with Fusion customers regarding quality development, quality assurance, and quality control. Measures and reports quality team performance and continually develops and improves the quality system.
Reports to VP of Engineering & Product Development
- Primary liaison between China Quality Team and Fusion Dallas Quality teams regarding technical, testing and quality aspects of business.
- Manages Dallas and China Quality Teams.
- Primary coordination with Fusion sales and Fusion customers regarding quality.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulates, develops and implements successful quality processes for the organization.
- Works intimately with the design, engineering, sales, customer service teams in the company.
- Functions as a member of the new product development teams to insure Fusion total quality.
- Manages factory audit processes as requested by Fusion customers.
- Establishes QC requirements in-line with customer expectations, industry standards.
- Improves quality assurance standards and aligns the organization to achieve these standards.
- Manage tooling approvals and oversee the testing and validation of new tools, and process controls.
- Performs/oversees packaging testing as needed.
- Performs/oversees product inspection.
- Provide technical support to sales and their accounts
- Present findings, project plans and recommendations to senior management on key projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for implementing quality improvement programs at Fusion factories to better performance/control costs.
Location of position: Dallas, TX
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science.
- Previous experience within the Quality Control department of a high speed manufacturing environment, preferably consumer packaged goods.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of previous Quality Control work experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience required.
- Domestic and international travel required.
- Ability to speak Mandarin preferred.
Fusion Packaging is seeking a stand out Summer 2013 intern for the Marketing and PR Department. You will gain invaluable experience and exposure to a fast-paced, highly visible department working for a leading supplier of luxury packaging in the beauty industry. The Marketing and PR Intern will dually support both facets of the business and must be prepared to work responsibly. This is a great opportunity for an undergraduate to learn the in’s and out’s of marketing and PR, first hand. Knowledge and passion for the beauty industry and interest in cosmetics and cosmetic packaging is a must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administrative duties
- Miscellaneous tasks and projects, including inter office projects, filing, organizing, etc.
- Event and Tradeshow support
- Compile and research beauty and packaging trends
- Coordinate Product Sample Mailings
- Monitor and update PR contact database
- Compile, maintain and track press clips and editorial coverage
- Maintain product image library
- Write product copy and press releases
- Work with marketing team on special projects and events such as private parties
- Maintain monthly press and event recaps
- Inventory supplies and product samples
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Team player; excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, creative, collaborative
- Ability to multi-task; detail-oriented; fast-learner; well organized
- Strong Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Sees projects to their completion
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Undergraduate Student
- Course Credit Only
- Ability to work Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm
- 3.0 minimum GPA
This position is responsible for Fusion products and compliance with established company processes. This position is also responsible for supporting quality functions within the company.
- Reports directly to VP of Engineering and Product Development.
- Liaison between China team, suppliers, design & quality teams, and with Fusion Dallas corporate teams regarding technical, design and quality aspects of business.
- Works closely with the marketing, sales, account management, purchasing, and design teams within the company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Quality Team to establish inspection criteria for new and existing packaging inspections.
- Perform and/or oversee packaging testing as needed.
- Support the review of related inline and finished component quality reports from China Quality Control Team.
- Troubleshoot technical issues within the company as well as for suppliers and customers.
- Continually develop and improve standards, internal systems, and processes.
- Create and manage specification documents for packaging materials.
- Evaluate and support the approval process of technical drawings and designs.
- Assist in the identification and qualification of global sourcing facilities.
- Assist in the mold qualification process.
- Drive Engineering and Product Development programs from conception through implementation. Plan and coordinate associated activities.
- Develop and execute project timelines for packaging programs to ensure achievement of launch targets.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering required
- 2+ years of packaging engineering experience with primary components required
- Working knowledge of rigid packaging materials, design, testing, and performance requirements
- Mold qualification experience (for injection and blow molds)
- Background in package decorating technologies
- Knowledge of filling lines and packaging equipment
- Experience with Health and Beauty product packaging preferred
- Background in airless packaging is a plus
- Background in offshore manufacturing is also a plus
- Ability to interact effectively with customers
- Ability to speak Mandarin preferred
- Domestic and international travel required (10-20%)
Logistics & Purchasing Coordinator
This position performs Purchasing and Logistics functions to ensure that all communication with international vendors is accurate, uniform, and consistent. Responsible for accuracy of all international orders and timely delivery of all order related communication.
- Works with Fusion China to coordinate customer orders and samples.
- Works with Account Managers as the liaison with the China Office and Suppliers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Issue Purchase Orders (PO) against Sales Orders (SO)
- Track orders to ensure committed delivery date is met
- Sample request management
- Track sample approvals to ensure all necessary signatures are acquired
- Prepare and archive item specifications
- Item set-up in accounting system
- Build Bill of Material for accounting system
- Maintain item database
- Update and monitor Import Status Report
- Update and monitor Sample Tracking Report
- Material pricing trend reporting
- Factory Pricing database formatting
- Process shipping documents
- Revise PO/SO to reflect real shipping data, eg, date / pallet qty
- Create Fusion commercial docs to send to customer’s forwarder
- Send factory commercial docs to freight forwarder
- Track the shipments in transit
- Communicate with forwarder
- Communicate between China office, forwarder, and customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required (minimum)
- Must be able to read and speak Mandarin Chinese fluently
- 2+ years’ experience with importation & communication from US with China based entities required
- Purchasing and logistics experience preferred